WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU AND OUR EMPLOYEES SAFE?
The health and safety of our guests and employees are our top priorities. At this time, McCall Gardens will welcome families for private services and visitations. We want to assure you that the McCall Gardens team is taking proactive measures to help prevent the spread of any potential illness. We are closely monitoring the Federal and Provincial health authorities, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
Events over 50 people are not permitted per provincial authorities. It is recommended that private family services are limited to a maximum of 10 people. If more than 10 people are expected the service should be postponed until further notice.
At this point there has been no direction from any source that funeral services, visitations or celebrations of life should be cancelled.
- We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean our facilities after each service with particular attention paid to high touch items.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting public areas every morning and evening.
- Proper and frequent hand washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded multiple times a day that cleanliness starts with this simple act.
- Additional hand sanitizer has been placed at entrances.
- Employees who exhibit cold or flu-like symptoms have been instructed to stay home from work.
- In an effort to minimize direct contact, we ask that you avoid all physical contact.
- We require that guests who are experiencing any cold or flu-like symptoms including fever, cough and shortness of breath or have been in contact with or have recently travelled from refrain from visiting McCall Gardens at this time.
- All funeral and/or cremation arrangements can be made online through email and telephone without coming to our facility.
We highly recommend you rely on trusted and respected health services for information on the virus.
- WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO) – Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
- GOVERNMENT OF CANADA – Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION – Coronavirus Disease 2019
- BC CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL – Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
If you have any questions please feel free to contact our management team at 250-385-4465
McCall Gardens Funeral and Cremation Services