Diane Carter was born on April 18, 1948, in Reading, England, and passed peacefully at Victoria Hospice on July 24, 2022.
Diane will be forever missed by her family:
– As a daughter, Diane is predeceased by her mother, Maureen Moffatt, and survived by her father, Fazal Gibbs
– As a sister, Diane was the middle of three siblings and is survived by sister Bobbie Vallard and family, and brother Bill Richardson and family
– As a mother, Diane is survived by daughter, Tammi, and son, Richard
Born in Reading, England, Diane grew up in Coleraine, Northern Ireland, a place that remained very dear to her heart with many fond memories and stories to be told.
Victoria, B.C. also held a very special place in Diane’s heart, and she never tired of the beautiful views of the ocean and mountains.
In all of these places, she was blessed with many great friends who she cherished.
Heartfelt thanks to the doctors and nurses at Victoria Hospice for their exceptional level of care for Diane, which will be forever appreciated.
There will be a Celebration of Life held in the Sequoia Centre at McCall Gardens, 4665 Falaise Drive, Victoria, BC on Tuesday, August 9th, 2022, at 10:00 am.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to:
– Victoria Hospice: https://victoriahospice.org/how-you-can-help/ways-to-donate/donate/
– BC Cancer Foundation: https://bccancerfoundation.com/
Condolences may be offered to the family below.
Judy and Gary Hare